Here you can see my current running stats: www.runkeeper.com (opens new browser window)
- Mid 2005 – I started running on a regular basis
- March 2006 – My first half Marathon in Paris. That was really exciting and motivated me a lot. Finishing time 1:53
- October 2006 – First full Marathon. At least I won the costume competition (see image below). Finishing time 3:59 – I was quite proud, because my target time was 4 hours.
- 2007 – no competitions – just training (not too much, though)
- October 2008 – Second full Marathon – again in Cologne. Much much harder than the first one, but only 2 Minutes faster. I started way too fast.
- 2009 – intensified training again. Several 10K’s (Clapham Common 10K). I started to use runkeeper -> have a look
- 2010 – Half Marathon in Reading at the beginning of the year. Now preparing for the big Rubik’s Run.